• Our commitments
  • Our activity
  • Our history

Mâconnais (123)

MâconnaisThe vineyards stretch on 35 km from the village of Sennecey-le-Grand down to Saint-Vérand.

The Mâconnais hills are touristically very appealing : Thanks to the Roman tiles, the ohcre colour of the houses, and its historical small churches, the region offers a warm atmosphere. Certain hills can be very steep, for example in Solutré.

The climate is continental with warm summers and the harvest takes place sooner than in the Côte d’Or.

The predominant grape variety is the Chardonnay that covers 80% of the planted surface. The Gamay grape covers the remaining 20%.

The white wines of this region are a perfect introduction to the great white Burgundies at often very reasonable prices : the white Mâcon offer fruit and roundness, the Saint-Véran and the Viré-Clessé combine fruit with an elegant structure, Pouilly-Fuissé and Pouilly-Vinzelles reach a high level of elegance and finesse.

MÂCON ROUGE "mis en bouteille à la propriété"

Region : Mâconnais

Producer : Jean-François B.

Vintage : 2011

Colour : Red Wines

Awards :

 

CREMANT DE BOURGOGNE ROSE

Region : Mâconnais

Producer : Producer Parisse

Vintage : 2011

Colour : Red Wines

Awards :

 

BOURGOGNE PASSE TOUT GRAINS "mis en bouteille à la propriété"

Region : Mâconnais

Producer : Jean-François B.

Vintage : 2011

Colour : Red Wines

Awards :

 

BOURGOGNE PINOT NOIR

Region : Mâconnais

Producer : Cave du Château de Chénas

Vintage : 2008

Colour : Red Wines

Awards :

 

BOURGOGNE PINOT NOIR

Region : Mâconnais

Producer : Cave du Château de Chénas

Vintage : 2010

Colour : Red Wines

Awards :

 

BOURGOGNE PINOT NOIR "mis en bouteille à la propriété"

Region : Mâconnais

Producer : Jean-François B.

Vintage : 2010

Colour : Red Wines

Awards :

 

Jean-François B.
7, rue Vergnette de la Motte
21200 Beaune - France
Tél. : +33 (0)3 80 25 01 46
Fax : +33 (0)3 80 25 01 48
Email : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.